the worst reviewer the worst reviewer

Oh you got me, you got me good.

I just spent some time reading my old reviews of when I used to type like that.. so I really did think it was me when my name popped up.. but only for a split second. But it made my stomach lurch like OMG WHAT DID I DO NOW EVERYONES GONNA HATE ME.

In return to your trick, I've decided that you will now blink manually.

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Brilliant!

I really love when artists use sound and improvise their work around that, it just seems like so much effort was put into it and works really well! Even better that you used sprites which is even more limiting than working around the sound! Great work!

the YuYu the YuYu

I may have decided that this is the best one

Which is probably because its most exciting.. and it just looks so amazing with the fields and everything race past with the music that is perfect for it.
I love the series.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Omg

This is actually awesome, it was brilliantly funny, and usually when I see that written in reviews I feel the person who wrote it is just easily impressed, but I'm really not lol. Ok now I'll watch the new one and hope it's even better :D

Looking Up Looking Up

The music

definately makes this animation :D
I loved how you made the animation work around the music.

House Of Mouse House Of Mouse

Yeah it was good..

But unfortunately if you've seen the AvAs you wont be too amazed by this.
Personally I just find them easier to follow, as this was a little too random. A recognisable interface would've helped here, but you have to keep it original so I'm glad you chose something different rather than an actual computer screen. Also the guy didn't really look like an animation.. he just seemed like a character trapped in a computer screen.

Shame about it's length too.

Sorry I feel reviews should be as critical as they can be, lol.
It is good work, and very good art. I just prefer AvA.
Keep it up :)

HALOMEN HALOMEN

I havnt actually laughed at a flash movie for ages

so well done on that! Not much else to say apart from that..
Oh I did find it annoying that the gunshots etc at the last bit went over the music, where the music couldve been heard more clearly as I felt that could make it better as it was all being built up with the action.. and the sound effects drowned out its effect.
But whatever, nice one :P

Sonic outtakes 3 Sonic outtakes 3

yeh there was a lot of crap

but some of it made me laugh. i dont think you fully thought about this before you started making it tho.. some of the jokes were a bit lame... jsut my opinion

Yoshiking2 responds:

well glad u got a laugh outta it. remember we can't make everyone smile with everything.

clay violence 2 clay violence 2

hardly a free blam point

it was well funny, shame u gave up on the clay the effects were cool

Tribute to a fallen Hero Tribute to a fallen Hero

this is the only one that shouldv been submitted

as its touching, respectful, and very good quality. very well done :)

Xeptic responds: